M14 Forum banner

Price for a TRW complete bolt with firing pin?

972 2
What is a good price for a complete TRW bolt with firing pin? What is too much? any input would be appreciated
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Give Lou at L.R.B. a call.I just recieved a T.RW. bolt complete w/shipping for $95 dollars and it arrived in only 2 days.It was also in excellent condition.Sorry I dont have his number handy try WWW.LRBARMS.COM there is a phone number on this site you can call.Goodluck Ray

·
Registered
813 Posts
TRW Bolts Prices

Got a USGI SA bolt from Lou but it took three days from ordering and the bolt was in great shape. Sent it off to my gunsmith to put in my Polytech and it came back a TRW because the TRW happen to fit almost right from the start. No extra charge, now that's a great gunsmith. Lou also has a great price on USGI complete trigger assemblies and for ten dollars you get the pick the maker, he had TRWs the last time I called about a month ago. LRB is one of the best firms to do business with. I remember when they first started and how difficult it was with being falsely accused of being in cahoots with MKS when they also lost money and the difficulty given them by other so called reputable M14 firms and the complaints about the dot serial numbers. Lou has cetainly come through after all this and investment of his personal funds on the line, one of the nicest guys to do business with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.