M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a ball this morning between wind gusts practicing for the 50 yd 10 dot rimfire challenges. Found my scores have improved since I stopped using The Rock front rest and returned to the bipod.Whatta Hobby!

Plant Air gun Machine gun Trigger Grass
Material property Font Circle Wood Paper

·
Premium Member
20,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
50 yd target outside ring is 1" next is 1/2", box is 1/4" and center is 1/8 for match stick practice.

·
Premium Member
20,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
link to rules and target?

M14BR forum Lima range 10 dot sponsored by M14 Rifle Association. This target is practice for a few different disciplines.
Another practice target from today. Having way to much fun for a retired guy. Whatta Hobby!

Font Wood Plant Circle Art

·
Premium Member
20,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do plenty of the 50 yard stuff . The style targets you are using , will really humble oneself . You must must your point of aim every shot . It’s a great retired hobby , just a shame the price of ammo has gotten way out of hand . Any info of creating your own targets ? I purchase mine . Thanks and be safe , Dave
Some of the guys on the M14BR Lima range have posted targets that can be printed. I have been using mostly those. I have stacks of 50 yd bench rest targets but they really get boring.

·
Premium Member
20,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might be cheating a little bit……Mine has that little star stamp just above the serial number, I hear tell that makes it special……
Remember Phil, the system is 25% equipment, 25% ammo and 50% trigger monkey. Honesty in equipment description is what makes these challenges interesting. The little star stamp would only account for a small part of the equipment's 25%.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts