M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with the new Polish "pistol" version of the PPS-43 burp gun? They are very inexpensive and look to me to be extremely cool. Low-cost ammo as well.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I have one - it's cool, but ammo sensitive. Some of the older surplus doesn't fire at all - some is 50/50 - don't remember which was which. It was a year ago.......

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've sold 5 of those over the past year, all but one to people I know, and have not heard any complaints at all. I've about decided to get one for my self since I just picked up a case and a half of Polish ammo.
Sarge
USN2 GBERET2 JMPWNG2 CIB3

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have one of these very cool but the surplus ammo not so good at least 2 misfires per 35 round mag and sometimes up to 5 to 10 misfires. They are making 9mm barrels for these now for about $100.00 I think thats the way Im going as soon as I run out of 7.62x25 ammo.

·
Registered
279 Posts
They are lots of fun.. and the one I shot had almost no problems with surplus polish ammo.. the first batch I hear had some problems with the firing pins being too short or something along those lines so they had problems setting off the mil primers.. B2B

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.