M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm active duty Marine Corps, living in San Diego but currently deployed to the Stan. I'm strongly considering putting some of my deployment money toward an M14 when I get back to the rear and have already found a lot of helpful information on this site. This is a great resource for new guys like myself.

·
"Death From Above"
11,443 Posts
Welcome to the forum Marine and thanks for your service to our contry and my family. Do me a favor and tell all the guys you know over there that not a day goes by that I personally and many here on the forum don't think about you on the front lines!
Congrats on your choice of rifle. You may want to consider getting in on the group buy in the group buy section. The president of the forum is hosting a group buy for LRB barreled actions. LRB if you have not already checked them out is the Mercedes of the civilian 14 line. Food for thought. You may have to pay a user fee to get into that section. Please stay safe and don't forget we think about you guys all the time.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Thank you for your service and your many sacrifices that go with it. There are a lot of vets on this forum so it should be easy to fit right in. The M14 platform offers so many variances that you should be able to stay occupied until your safe return. Have fun on the forum and stay safe, from NorCal.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome gumby1333,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for the better understanding of the M14/M1A and other related U.S. Battle Rifles.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, gumby1333, be prepared after you have the first one it seems that they have a tendency to gather friends. Usually you end up with two but three seems to be common. I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service to our country !! stay safe over there and God bless !!

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

"All gave some but some gave ALL"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts