M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please don't post over 6 pics in anyone thread by a single user as it takes too long to load. Also we need to remember that some don't have DSL or cable so they're stuck with dial-up.

Posting pics here at TFL requires the use of a photo host such as Photobucket which will host your pictures and you can use the link with [ IMG ] tags to post the pics here.

The url or address should look something like this before you hit the submit button

Of course if you should have any problems, just contact one of the staff and they will be glad to assist.

· Registered
466 Posts
Photo Bucket

Howdy Hawk,
I'm having problems accessing Photo Bucket to view pictures. Left button on my mouse does nothing. With the right button, I can access a window that gives me the choice to "view" the photo. When I click on that still nothing happens? Any ideas?

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not exactly sure what you are trying to do.

You will need a photobucket account in order to upload pics to. Once that is done, upload your pic and then post it using the
brackets.

HTH.....

· Registered
466 Posts
Can't look at the pretty pictures......

Hawk, I was just trying to look at the pictures that are posted. I click on the white box with the red X in the middle and nothin'....Marty B.

· Registered
25 Posts
photobucket alternatives?

I'm new to this forum and new to posting pics in this way. Are there alternatives to Photobucket? For example, does anyone know if Facebook or MySpace accounts can serve in place of Photobucket?

· Registered
1,166 Posts
I'm new to this forum and new to posting pics in this way. Are there alternatives to Photobucket? For example, does anyone know if Facebook or MySpace accounts can serve in place of Photobucket?
I have no idea about using Facebook or MySpace for hosting pics. I am not the most computor savy person, but I have used www.MyImageHosting.com with success here on this forum. I found it after I was having trouble using Photobucket for whatever reason.
hope this helps ya some....

· Registered
60 Posts
Help! Can't Get Photos Up!

Hawk, I set up an account with MY Image Hosting....and have uploaded several photos to them. I followed the directions for putting a photo into my post...but all I got was a little red x. I went to MyImageHosting...selected my photo...highlighted and copied the url for that photo. Then I hit the "Insert Image" button on the posting toolbar...that brings up a seperate window into which I pasted the URL for the photo and hit the "okay" button. THat inserted the URL between the brackets. BUT, when the message was actually posted, all that came thru was the red X. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
Jim

· Registered
3,807 Posts
URL in my post, not a pick

This might be a dumb question, but how do I get a picture in the photo section, not just a url to click on leading to my piture? Again, sorry for being a rock!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.