M14 Forum banner
341 - 360 of 364 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Stopped at a local gunsmith to get an old Winchester shotgun repaired and spied this old S&W Victory:
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Revolver Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Collar Bag Jewellery Electric blue Font

Since the old warhorse had a longer barrel than I've seen on other Victorys, a bit of iPhone research told me this one went to Australia. Sometime around '54, it was refinished and, a few years later, I California importer got it and it went to a new owner. It's in .38 S&W, not .38 Special. Apparently, that was requested by the UK. I'll be it's caretaker for a while.

Mike

· Registered
2 Posts
Colt Cobra left, and DS. Smith 19, 17, 10, and Ruger SP101. No pic of my Single six or Colt Viper. Hard chromed 442 in an Alessi bodyguard. 1969 DS belonged my late dad who carried in for almost 50 in the NYPD and and after.

Attachments

· Retired Admin
I lost all my firearms in the Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
22,986 Posts
Kind a looks like mine. Little bit different on the trigger. Mine has the moon clips.
Purple Trigger Air gun Revolver Gun barrel

XXIV Corps

Reactions: mikegc

· Registered
3,740 Posts
I’ve been bitten by the SAA bug! This one is from Standard Manufacturing:

Revolver Wood Trigger Air gun Gun accessory

I never realized just how much fun it is shoot these. Quite accurate despite the nearly vestigial rear sight and the trigger is mighty fine.

This is the gun that bit me - I just had to have it. USFA factory engraved with stag grips and case hardened frame. Unfortunately it has never been fired and kinda needs to stay that way…
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood

Reactions: mikegc

· Registered
3,172 Posts
This is the gun that bit me - I just had to have it. USFA factory engraved with stag grips and case hardened frame. Unfortunately it has never been fired and kinda needs to stay that way…
So when you pass on your kids shoot the crap out of in and throw it in a drawer........get a little bit of use out of it........

341 - 360 of 364 Posts