M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Polytech M14S, Barreled Receiver, "IDE" side marked, SN 08660, $650.00. I had this for sale about a year ago and took it down as I thought I was going to build it into another configuration, well, that didn't happen, so, my loss is your gain. Here it is again.

Included with the barreled action is the following:

Bolt Stop, more than likely Polytech production,
Stripper Clip Guide, USGI or commercial as these did not come with an actual guide, only a solid piece of stock where the guide goes,
Connector lock, Polytech,
The set screw that the Chinese thought necessary to hold the barrel in place is also present and included.
Barrel, Polytech chrome lined (in excellent condition, bore NICE and shiny!),
Gas Cylinder (Gas Cyl, Gas Cyl lock, piston, gas plug, spindle valve, front band), Polytech,
Flash suppressor nut, Polytech,
Operating Rod Guide, Polytech.

Thanks for looking. Please PM with any questions, comments or "I'll take it"'s. I can send pics if needed. FYI, I will take PP (discreetly) + 3%.

No bolt, no charging handle, no stock, no flash suppressor, no trigger group, no sights, only what is stated above. FORGED Polytech receiver and chrome lined barrel (that are supposed to be REALLY NICE SHOOTERS!)

Will ship to your FFL for $25.00, USPS Priority Mail or $40.00 UPS. Barreled receiver MUST go thru FFL. Can ship from FFL to FFL if necessary for no additional charge.

Sterling
Raleigh, NC

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Trade deal fizzled...back on the block.

Sterling

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Polytech is still up for grabs, trade fell thru, buyer cited car trouble as reason for backing out. I understand that things happen...no hard feelings. That just means that someone else gets a chance to grab it.

Thanks for looking!

Sterling

1 - 6 of 6 Posts