M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://triblive.com/local/pittsburgh-allegheny/pittsburgh-argues-it-has-legal-authority-to-regulate-use-of-firearms/

"In response to the 2018 killings of 11 people at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh City Council last year approved three gun bills that Peduto signed into law.

One would ban the use of certain semiautomatic weapons, including assault rifles. A second would ban the use of ammunition and accessories, such as large-capacity magazines capable of holding 10 rounds or more of ammunition. A third bill, dubbed “extreme risk protection,” would permit courts to temporarily remove guns from a person deemed to be a public threat."

Everytown is paying all the city's legal bills so they are fully funded for frivolous appeals like this.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I am waiting on when the real shooting begins. These globalists are really pushing their luck.

YOu cannot even trust our own FBI anymore. Nov 2020 is the time when the people will take back our rights.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
I am waiting on when the real shooting begins. These globalists are really pushing their luck.

YOu cannot even trust our own FBI anymore. Nov 2020 is the time when the people will take back our rights.
Hi,
Jeez, the FBI lost me, at a little Ranchero called WACO...

Years ago!USN4USN4USN4

We are now finding out why everyone in our loyal Government had a baby, when Trump won the Election, instead of Hillary!USN4

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,055 Posts
Those libtards sound like little kids arguing why they can stay up late past their bedtime. All of that was settled in the Bill of Rights, I hope the SCOTUS grows a set of Testicles and will declare gun rights are individual rights and "assault weapons" are protected under the 2A once and for all, you know kinda like the 2nd Amendment was supposed to do.
m14brian

·
Registered
431 Posts
Those libtards sound like little kids arguing why they can stay up late past their bedtime. All of that was settled in the Bill of Rights, I hope the SCOTUS grows a set of Testicles and will declare gun rights are individual rights and "assault weapons" are protected under the 2A once and for all, you know kinda like the 2nd Amendment was supposed to do.
m14brian
That would be nice for sure, but unfortunately I don't see it happening. SCOTUS is just too far left leaning right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts