M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tom o, aka dighawahii:
yesterday a big ol box showed up via fed ex on my doorstep.
first thing my daughter said to me is what kind of gun part is a pineapple.must have thought it was a case of grenades she is so used to getting boxes of gun stuff she assumes everything is for a gun or a tool for a gun that i get .
i told her lets go open it up.
so we did, and inside were 2 of the nicest smelling pineapples i have ever seen. my wife the daughter and i just got done eating the first pineapple.
tom it is sweeter than the ones we get at the market out here.
thank you for the pineapples and the card. regards jeff

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hi Jeff (HueyGunner):

Really happy to hear you got them. I remember you saying you liked pineapples (the kind you eat, not the kind you throw) and thought they might bring some Hawaiian sunshine as winter approaches. 8) :lol:

Its from all of us on the Forum here! We thought it would have been a neat surprise! Hawaii's also got some really sweet mangos. You gotta hit me up for some. :lol:

It sure must have looked like a funny kind of gun part! :lol: I would have guessed ammo in FedEx camo. Enjoy and let me know when you're ready for more... unless you're already in Hawaii... in that case, I can hand deliver!

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tom/hawk:
i dont mind getting something as good as this.
tom i will see if the misses likes mangos i never saw her eat one around me.
if and when we get to hawaii i am going to call you.
i would love to meet the fruit dealer in the flesh.
going to take my daughter to the movies today, the misses has to work oh well. jeff

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Jeff (HueyGunner):

Sounds GREAT! Hawaii is a good place for R&R. Not much else to do but kick back. Of course, I'll be pointing you to some cool sites... like the volcano has been erupting on the Big Island (Island of Hawaii) and you can actually catch the lava flowing. In the evening, its certainly something to see. Other than sights to see... it'll probably be beach time and cocktails.

I love movies, but catching a movie with family is too cool! Family time is the best time... We need to get your vet brother, SixTGunr, to put the brushes down once in a while and "kick back" too .... WhamoCamo looks like its taking off and he sounds like he's really BUSY! Too bad we're not all independently rich and can just play with our M14/M1A "toys".

OK Hawk, I think we done good! We got the "thumbs up" :lol: !

Tom O.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Roger That Tom.....But honestly, you did all the work, I just supplied the shipping info. ( Of course I did keep it a secret from my buddy Jeff :roll: :roll: ) Thanks....

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Hey Hawk .....

If I'd a been you I would have asked Tom for some "hush money" or rather some "quiet pineapples" in return for holdin' out on the secret .... :wink:

Six

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
nahhh that would have been too easy :lol: :lol: I'm sure if he wanted to send some to me he would have asked for my shipping info or found it on my website :wink:

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
SixTGunr - Your Eyes Only!

Hey Six:

Don't tell Hawk, but I was going to ask Jeff for Hawk's address and let Jeff get even with Hawk.

Aloha. Remember sshhhhh! Let's keep this a secret.

Tom O.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts