M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
And I heard you got it for a steal too! Can't wait to see what you build it up to be!!

Reactions: Itsadryheat

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe leid has been looking for a while; I left him the web sight where I got this one.. I have been looking for one but in desert Camo to match my other McMillan stock...I got a good deal to 402.00 shipped.. I have been saving parts for an SA build I should have it completed next year...

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
You might have custom gun coatings do a GAP desert camo for it. They do a great looking GAP camo in forest and since they have the pattern down the colors wouldn't be hard to match.

Reactions: Itsadryheat

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Great stocks, adds weight to the rifle. It's one of my favorite colors too. No need to re paint. Just patch the the selector hole and bed, rifle while spring to life

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm thinking of doing a James River Reweld.. SA heel, I' thinking they got it figured out now! And a 19.5 barrel... I have a SA bolt and op-rod... i will post pictures

If you look at my profile pic , you will see that I have a McMillan that's pillar bedded.... it's heavy but it's a smooth shooter!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.