M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chad was a friend of mine and the proudest Marine I've ever seen. He was extremely self confident in the civilian world, but once he returned from boot camp he was a cut above. I remember introducing him to another friend of mine named John Wolfe who was a Sergeant in 4th MarDiv during WWII and fought on Saipan, Tinian, Guam and Iwo Jima. Pfc. Bales was deployed with 1st Force service support group as part of the 1st MEF in Iraq, and was killed on April 3, 2003 around Ash Shahin. He was one of the few people I could trust totally, and one of the all around people I've ever known. I'll miss him and I know his family will continue to do so, but I know that now he is guarding one of Heaven's streets now, and I'll be glad to see him when I get there.

Link to a picture and more info about Pfc. Bales:
http://www.fallenheroesmemorial.com/oif/profiles/baleschade.html

·
Registered
150 Posts
Calyton we will remember you and Chad's family in our prayers.
Thank you to a fallen hero for giving the supreme sacrifice.

Chad will not be forgotten!!

God Bless
RG45

·
Registered
14 Posts
Most Americans don't understand what price has been paid for their freedoms and their way of life. I do; and I appreciate the sacrifices and efforts of all of our military. Hooyah, Chad. Hooyah.
JF Willis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.