M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got here, and glad to see avid fans of this beautiful piece of deadly sculpture.
Was an AR man during first tour in Vietnam. M2 bipod, seven 20-round magazines, and a practiced 2-3 round burst trigger finger. I could make my baby sing.
Second tour, the Corps took away the most trustworthy weapon I carried and replaced it the the 5.56mm black rifle.

First chance I got (20+ years after leaving armed forces), I bought a new M1A NM rifle at a Las Vegas gun show. Fell in love all over again.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome aboard from NorCal. You will find many vets from conflicts around the world here as well as a growing representation of members of the services currently on active duty. Good to hear you got re-united with your old friend after so many years. Grab a cup, kick back, and join in the fun.GITEN

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, JavierC, after 20+ years we're glad you are back with the M14. I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice forum you guys have here. Originally thought it would only be about M14/M1A rifles, but am glad to see it goes far afield. Gun owner communities are the most civil, since we share a common love, firearms.
Had my M1A for approximately 15 years now. Not a bit of trouble with it so far.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.