M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helped a friend set up about a dozen tables at the Wannemacher Show in Tulsa today. 4000 table show. Parts for M14s were there. TRW bolts niw for $125 at one table. Op rods were $150, trigger groups $100-$125. Northridge had trigger groups and there looked bad, dirty with old grease, you would think for $125 they would have cleaned them up. Cheapest bolt I found used was $80. Quite a few wood stocks but did not see a single FG stock. Couple a dealers had quite a few smaller parts. Did not see a single gas cylinder. But I could just missed them also. I was only there for six hours. Magazines ranged from $20 to $50 (average probably $35) and they were all used. Did not see a niw mag. Saw very few barrels. $200 to $300. Don't know if they were used or new.

Lots of ammo dealers, but only one had any Port ($35 a battlepack) and very little of it.
Lots of Indian, Aussie and Malaysian.

I would go back tomorrow except I met Nick Dailey and purchased a new stock for my Carbine. Also purchased a bunch of LC69 7.62 and LC72 5.56 and I am pretty tapped. But have lots to shoot. :D

·
Forever Remembered - RIP
3,750 Posts
I believe I would have found a way to snap up a few of those NIW TRW bolds as an investment at least. Them E-pay fellers seem to go ga ga over them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dang, I sure was hoping that that I could forget that I was missing one of the biggest gun shows in the country. I wanted to go but alas the money wasent there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.