M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been wanting a compact 45 to carry and I found a p12 for 475.00 what do ya'll think about para ordnance. Anything good or bad I have a glock 21 a 1911 colt and afew wheelguns. I looked at a warthog it felt to small in my hand the p12 seems to be just right not to big or to small and holds 10 rounds.

·
Registered
180 Posts
the paras are great guns. i shoot a custom p-16 in limited IPSC. i also have a p-13 pretty much stock but with a couple of upgrades.
steel mag catch and trigger.
that p-12 outta hold 12 rounds though, looks like your dealer is selling a a 10 round ban era weapon. not that you wont find your 12 rounders but para mags are expensive @ 50.00 brand new. you can do better, (on fact. mags) shop.

just my .02

shot

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went ahead and picked the p12 yep it is a great gun fun to shot. I can hit a pie plate at 25 yards most time. It came with one 12 round & a 10 round mag. Howard threw in a galco holster not a bad deal for 475.00

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Great deal - Fred. I'm sure you're going to be happy with it. I don't own one but I've shot a couple and they feel good in the hand and what what I understand, they pretty much go "bang" every time.

Congrats. :D

db

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.