M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I dont have one as of yet, its being shipped to me and should be here next week. Their barrels start out as M249 SAW blanks that they get from FN, then they do the finish work in house. Everything I've read about them so far has been great so I took the plunge last week. I'll post once I get it and get to the range.

·
Registered
121 Posts
they are made by FN Hershel in SC

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I have a good shooting buddy that has a Complete PSA 16 Inch Upper and it is very accurate and runs like a top !!! He has put close to 1K through it already and we took a Carbine Class a week ago and it ran like a top through the whole class !! I think they are a Great deal for the money !!! I know I will be buying a Upper or 2 from them when the Tax return roles in around Jan/Feb !!! GI1

·
Registered
121 Posts
I live like an hour or so from them, their stuff is pretty great, their lowers are tight! and they shoot good, the ONLY things that I have had bad with them is there shipping time is HORRIBLE! (took me a week to get a gas tube...i could have driven up and gotten it) and they sometimes forget parts in their LPK. All you have to do is call, and they will fix it, but still DI4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.