M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Inventory reduction was pretty successful and the sale is over for now.

It's been about four months, so I guess this might be called "spring cleaning". That would be as opposed to "winter bail out"...

Going to dispose of some extra slings that are becoming an inventory/space problem at the "2 for $50.00, I CHOOSE THEM" rate.

This will include World War I style with brass fittings, as well as the WW2 blackened metal fittings.

The old "sale" was here:

https://m14forum.com/bx/476780-pair...ather-slings-i-choose-two-50-00-postpaid.html

There are photos there, too, and links to other shots in my flickr.com files.

Will close this out on the 21st of May or when I dispose of about a dozen straps, whichever comes FIRST.

Anything YOU CHOOSE is regular price.

To be candid, most of the ones I have which are excess are MILSCO 1942 and Rock Island 1918. Those and a few unmarked.

Just too much bulk.

Thanks.

( can do checks, money order, paypal )

PM or if you have my e-mail, that also works fine. I've "subscribed" to this thread, so I will be notified of postings here via e-mail.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Generally, these go out "one brass, one black", but this could change as sales dwindle.

I have more MILSCO 1942 (black hooks) and ROCK ISLAND ARSENAL 1918, standard grade, than anything else, so that's why.

If it matters advise me of that and I'll try to set things up accordingly.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Notice I was finally able to figure out how to change/update my Avatar to the new volume!!

Out about September, it seems.

In honor of that conspicuous event--not the book, but my figuring out how to change my photo there!!--I'll run this inventory reduction to and through Friday.

Thanks.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Have Swiss and lots of others, to include premiums.

Premium units: $34.00.

Neatsfoot treatment before shipping of any sling, add $5.00.

You name the date and marking, standard grade (see photo collection) $30.00 each, shipped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts