M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Estonia, along with Latvia and Lithuania are former possessions of the Former Soviet Union. They are now NATO members and our friends and allies

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Well the Estonians don't goose-step, but they do have a weird arm swing. That doesn't bug me, I guess.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL15lElDZMg[/ame]

Looks like they only carry M14s when they want to look sharp.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
...this week
I wouldn't be so quick to judge - those Baltic nations have more reason for despising our Russian 'partners' than anyone else. They're also a lot more developed than one would think:

A developed country with an advanced, high-income economy,[13] Estonia is a member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. It ranks very high in the Human Development Index,[6] and performs favourably in measurements of economic freedom, civil liberties, education, and press freedom (third in the world in 2012).[14] Estonia is often described as one of the most wired countries in Europe,[15][16] and is ranked 15th in the UN e-Government Readiness Index.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Obama sucks! His face sucks, his voice sucks. Everything about him just plain sucks.

Dutch

Reactions: Ammo

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Obama looks like he's wondering if those 14's are loaded.
I was just thinking that if that were here in the US, they wouldn't have magazines in them.

Reactions: MrM1A

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi,
I am Lithanian. And I am proud of this fact!
If some of you now some history of Europe, Lithuania was the country who defends ALL Europeans from Russians an tatarians invasions for ages. Have some massive historical batles, where we beat Russians army.
This is my usual reaction when some one stars saying that we are post soviet country. Kind a new ones. Yes, we was occupied by Russians in past century, but in general we are country with VERY rich and strong historical background.
And yes, I cary m rifle and care about it, respect it, as it is many like it but this one is mine.... I am ready to use it against any anemy who steps in country with bad intentions.

Picture attached with one of the old maps of Lithuania.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Good to see. Don't confuse these people with those Russian dogs. These are my mother's people and they along with the Latvians and the Lithuanians are 100% with us. They were smart and joined up with NATO as soon as they had the chance.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Prez probably never de-based himself to the level of shouldering a combat rifle (or any other), recognizes only those he hates, and has no concept of county of manufacture. He may be able to identify a vintage golf club at 10 meters, a putter maybe. I listen to his comments about the Navy "Corpse Man" now and then to remind myself why I remain in a state of agitation. In the first post's photo, check out the alignment of the fingers on Prez's right hand, some form of crotch-level salute? No senior admin representation at MG Greene's funeral, on the golf course immediately after his grief filled remarks of an American's publicized beheading. I had to call a young man's family once to inform them of his injuries in a motorcycle accident, and he survived. I don't recall feeling joyful for several days afterward. We is in it up to our chins, hold your breath and stand on your tip-toes. GOD BLESS AMERICA, and that is a prayer.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Hi,
I am Lithanian. And I am proud of this fact!
My paternal grandfather was first generation American, born from Lithuanian parents who emigrated over a hundred years ago. He married a first generation American girl whose parents were Polish.

My father's European heritage is from the east. No Scotch or Irish in that bunch.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts