M14 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Oticon Epoq's I tend not to ware them as I'm not working at the moment, I can hear voices with not to many problems. but if they talk soft I need the aids.

My problem is that if I try to watch a T.V. program that is not news where you only have to deal with the voices I miss a lot of what they say.

If I used the Epoq's I still have some problems, as I hear everything else in the house I.E. the dishwasher, the refrigerator fan.

Is there a way to adjust this? I've tried to adjust the volume level & just can't seem to get it right.

Do I need to go back to my Audiologist & have reprogram them?

Still have the tinnitus the Epoq's did nothing to lesion the amount of ringing.

Thanks

·
R T Delta
150 Posts
sounds like you need to go back to the audiologist for an adjustment. the Epoq's are very good aids. there are also many attachments that your audiologist can discuss with you that will help you hear the TV and telephone better.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like you need to go back to the audiologist for an adjustment. the Epoq's are very good aids. there are also many attachments that your audiologist can discuss with you that will help you hear the TV and telephone better.
Spanky,

Thanks! that's what I was hoping to hear ( no pun intended)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice information..Epoq devices aren’t like ordinary instruments that provide uncoordinated inputs into each ear. Epoqs actually communicate with each other to present a single, balanced picture for your brain to process. Thanks for sharing..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts