M14 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Love the service. If you call on the phone, pretty much anything can be custom built. So many options, so little time.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Not me!
Shelly said two weeks on July 1st +/-.
They told me originally when I placed my order on April 1st it would be 1 to 4 weeks, maybe 5 weeks for delivery.
That's why I ordered from them and not LRB or Fullerton both who told me up front at least 3 to 4 months.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Just heard from Jeff that he test fired 11 new rifles on Friday. Somebodys are going to be happy campers soon.
You just made my day!
Sitting here in 97 degrees, Heat Index is 104, and the ____ power has been out for nearly two hours, thus no Air Conditioning.
All this has made me not good company today, plus the movie I was watching is gone.
Shelly said my rifle was first in line, so you sir have made my day a little better! Thank you very much!
LOL!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Great. Hope your rifle was not next in line after this 11. Just kidding.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Just heard from Jeff that he test fired 11 new rifles on Friday. Somebodys are going to be happy campers soon.
You just made my day!
Sitting here in 97 degrees, Heat Index is 104, and the ____ power has been out for nearly two hours, thus no Air Conditioning.
All this has made me not good company today, plus the movie I was watching is gone.
Shelly said my rifle was first in line, so you sir have made my day a little better! Thank you very much!
Great. Hope your rifle was not next in line after this 11. Just kidding.
What really got me upset was I just got this movie in HD.. . The Siege of Firebase Gloria (1989) R. Lee Ermey!
Some M-14 action in there too!
Well, well, well.. . you must be good luck pal . . . AC just came back on ..
Now back to Firebase Gloria . . .
Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I've been using either M80 or MEN. Really doesn't make much difference for the first couple of hundred rnds. After things settle in I like M118 LR or FGMM.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts