M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Read Only
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of the recent "optical illusion" on the West Coast. What is our preferred pre 1986, 4WD, Diesel light truck?

·
Registered
202 Posts
White Ford Bronco...

Just like the one OJ drove down the interstate while running from the cops in California some years back after stabbing his wife...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Newsweek article

I've gotta say...those insurgents are lucky they are not living where they salt the roads...I've got a 94 toyota 2wd drive that I love to death...Doing some routine maintenance yesterday. Wow my poor baby is starting to really rust. The old school toyota pickup was totally reliable. An engine even an idiot like me can figure out... The steel used in its production; not so much. So if we wanna limit the taliban in its ability to move I suggest predator missiles armed with road salt.

·
Read Only
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Focus grasshoppers!

If it sits in my driveway it says Toyota on the grill. That's the easy part for me.

The hard part is 4WD Diesel. I could live with a Bronco but I don't remember them ever offering a diesel. And I was at the Detroit auto show with my Dad the year they came out!

Anybody have a winner? There may not be one. Datsun pick up?

·
Registered
862 Posts
older ford 35 hp diesel tractor is the only thing i'll be running after a emp attack. runs great on waste fry grease or diesel. But I don't plan on going anywhere! I'll be disking and making rows in the field only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts