M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Springfield Armory M1A Scout
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I’m obviously new here and a proud owner of a brand new beautiful M1A Scout 9126. Looking forward to asking lots of questions and meeting more people like me that like to talk about guns. I already have a few questions in mind and I’ll try my best not to repeat the same question that has been asked over and over again.

·
Administrator
17,947 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here today and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Rude Boii.

XXIV Corps

Reactions: Rude_Boii

·
Registered
12,069 Posts
Welcome to the rabbit hole.

Pour a glass of your favorite antiseptic and watch these two videos...

The bible is FM 23-8. Chapter 5 shows the important grease points.

FM 23-8 U.S. Rifle 7.62-MM, M14 : United States. Department of the Army : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

FM 23-71 will help you at the range. Chapter 3 covers the sights.

FM 23-71 Rifle Marksmanship : United States. Department of the Army : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

When your brain can't handle any more, we dumb things down a bit on this thread...

PS Magazine

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Welcome aboard, remember, there are no stupid questions. The amount of knowledge to be found here is astounding!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, If you like iron sight shooting join us in the 8” Dirty Bird target fun challenge, great reason to get out to the range. Heres the link.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts