M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt see anybody else post anything about this peice, but a couple weeks ago I was at the Valley Forge PA Gun Show, and there were a couple old timers (No offense to those older in years) and they had full autos on their stand.
Well, they had a M14E2 there with, well, you ever see one of those MG34 belt containers that has a 4-5 inch drum on each side? well that was mounted on the bottom of the sucker!! I talked to one of the guys about it, and he said that they (I dont remember if it was someone else or not) combined that drum with a M-14 mag and thats what you got there. It holds 75 rounds I think he said, and no jams or anything. The bigger guy said he can hold it better then when he was a skinny grunt in RVN. :D
They also told me its a bit costly.. $1500!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Sounds like what brownie0486 of BattleRifles.com has. If so, about ninety of these were made prior to 09/13/94. When the AW Ban sunsets on 09/13/04 I hope someone will make some more of these. I would be interested in buying one after the ban sunsets. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Maybe Beta C will make a double drum mag for the M14 after the AWB sunsets (knock on wood).

Beta C-Mag

·
Registered
78 Posts
March--I saw that same m14 on the Dennis Todd's table. Kind of amusing I didnt pay much attention the mag--I was just drooling over the fact that the M14 was an all matching true TRW E2----god it was sexy!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.