M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking around this site for several weeks and have found myself continually surprised with the quality of the information and even more so with the quality of the members.

I first met the M14 in '68 at Ft Polk, La, in basic. In country (18th Engr Bde) we had several in the armory and could swap them out for the A1's we were issued. Great trade.

I now am working on an older SAI basic I have owned for years and will be acquiring a scout squad to carry on the ATV after the first of the year. Great info, thanks.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum , and thanks for your service to our country !! ft polk la. boy I heard they have skeeters big as blue jays down thereand you can cut the humidity with a knife ...lol...

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome aboard. Its always good to be the new guy. Means you have lots to learn and you can GI6have fun in the process

·
Registered
266 Posts
I liked it better when is said FNG and the whole sensor this issue came up.... Newbie just doesn't do it.. :(

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, RET DEP 04, information we have lots of, good members you have just begun to meet and I would venture to say you will meet many more. I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Howdy from WA State!! Happy to have you here FRG1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts