M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's "mystery missile launch" instantly reminded of the book One Second After. If we are ever hit with an EMP, this will be how it happens, suddenly, and origin unknown.
STAND BY for a COMPLETE ******** explanation of what/who it was. Just this morning Ive already heard...."meteor{?!**, a privately launched satellite...UFO...and a couple more total B.S. explanations.
I would be GREATLY interested in opinions from those of you here who have knowledge/experiance of these things, in what you guys think think was. All opinions welcomed, of course.MCORPS1

·
Registered
53 Posts
Interestingly, I thought exactly the same thing. Dry run by the Iranians?

People scoff, but I recall one of their missile tests where the missile exploded in mid flight. Everyone else called it a failure but Iran called it a success. Perhaps because to perform an EMP attack, the missile only needs to reach altitude, not a target.

I did see one plausible explanation that it was simple jet contrails with some other pictures and an explanation of how your angle of view can make contrails look like a missile or rocket.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Is there anyone who comes onto this forum who is naive enough to believe we will ever hear the truth?

I'm not one, . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I believe it was either a dry run (no idea why anyone would try a dry run), or an actual EMP attempt that went wrong (no detonation).

·
Registered
202 Posts
Fox News said this morning that NORAD could confirm that it was not a missile launch and probably just an optical illusion

AKA we dont want to talk about it... weather balloon!

*edit* Just saw this:

Nov 10, 2010

“A shot over the bow,” is what some in America’s intelligence community are whispering under the stunned media’s demands for answers.

And if the United State’s Navy is telling the truth, heads will roll among some of the Pentagon’s brass for permitting a foreign enemy vessel to breach U.S. sovereign territory and send a chilling message to the American government.

Make no mistake. The missile, launched approximately 35 miles from the city of Los Angeles and north of Catalina island about 5 PM PDT, came from an offshore submarine.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
More info

Come to collect ??? I hope they dont want my poly back because I am not giving it back !!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
It didn't have to come from a sub? It could have come from a freighter.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Comm'on, do you really think that this government would lie or hide something from you???? They are here to help. Just look at their track record. Probably just the reflection of a cigarette off the lenz of the camera.

Yeah, thats it.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Most terrorists are not that smart, think they might has just launched the missile at the wrong target?

·
Registered
796 Posts
didnt you hear teh answer ? it was commercial airliner contrail.. move along.. nothing to see here.. move along...

yeah right.

north korean or chin sub.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts