M14 Forum banner

Old Vet's...

1514 Views 26 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  bigbang
Hat Sun hat Poster Military uniform Guitar accessory
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,516 Posts
brassmagnet mentioned respect. I, do not like people to say to me, Thank You for your service. Why, because it became so voge and the thing to do. People treat you like a second class citizen, then find out you are a vet and the mood changes. OH, Thank You For Your Service. Get out of here.
+1 Bro. Hear it all the time. I despised hearing it from the very FIRST time I heard some cuck mouth it. Though surely not alwas its too often become nothing more than a meetoo facade. Mind you NOT the word thanks, but that it many times and instance/s diminishes the currency of the sacrifice men, and many women, have made on behalf of this STILL most noble Country ever recorded to human history. Those who FREELY bequeathed their sacrifice, though never to themselves, to those most thoroughly unworthy of it - and by the way those I often suspect haven't the Code to walk in their shadows... and lay claim to the Right to VOTE, if they do at all. For someone like me who never served I can find far better ways to covey my absolute gratitude and respect. I Pray I'm doing exactly this.

· Registered
1,516 Posts
It went through me Irish skull to copy this one and #2 as jpeg files. I'm going to take each to a place near us who can take these files and get them to framing type portraits. I'll get nice frames from like Hobby Lobby. All I want is for the transfers to be on quality paper, like 30"x30", and preserved however they do it to prevent fading or worse turning yellow. The place does "colorizing" too, but that would be close to a sacrilege here. Glad I didn't miss these.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.