M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thers a project a goin' on somewheres here on an AK build .....

I can just feel it in my bones ... :roll:

I'm sure the secret will soon be out of the bag ... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
AH HAH! 8O

I knew somebody was out there and yet I have a little birdie whisperin' in my ear that theres another ....

I figure hes gonna wait till its done and then the pics will be out ... :wink:

Keep us posted on your build Gary and if possible we'd like to see some fotos ...

At one time I used to have about a half-a-dozen AKs but now am only down to one ... Polytech Preban but not a Legend altho I know where one is thats for sale. Pricey but for sale none the less.

Legend ...

Six

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a RPK the hb model kit with a OOW reciever I am awaiting items for. plus I have a hesse reciever I am awaiting a kit for, prolly a polish underfolder

Gary

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Ahh-hem....I guess it's time.....this project has taken quite some time as I have been pretty busy with other priorities, but, alas it is here. Still have to headspace and pin the barrel when the proper bit and reamer come in, but for all appearances, it's done. This is a Parked, low ser# 0012X Firingline milled receiver Bulgarian AK-47 with a beautiful Walnut Stock set. Thanks to Six and Ranger11B2P for all of their help in finding the correct parts and advice on putting it all together. I do believe it's a keeper and I does love my walnut :D :D :D

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0603/hawk7173/ea3ce2c0.jpg

·
Registered
609 Posts
Someday I’ll get around to the Krinkov I want.

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0603/JTR8541/AKs/b8e94de8.gif
Only have about 15 to 20 other ideas I’d like to follow up on before it. Might as wall start the Form 1 now so it’ll be approved by the time I’m ready to go; maybe after Christmas. Also just found a Yugoslavian M-90 that I’m thinking I “need.”

T

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.