·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thanks for your service.

Is that you in all the pics, Captain Cole?

Those are pretty cool pics, thanks for taking the time to post them.

And that flag, are you a Wildcat? Just curious, I went to school in Tempe.

-Chris

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To all:

Yes, that is me in the pics.

No, I am not from Arizona. That flag pic (the flag that is similar to a U.S. flag) is an Auburn University (Auburn is in Alabama) flag. I am on the left (shortest one). All three of us are Class of Auburn 1994-95. We were all in Army ROTC there, and that pic of us was the first time all three of us had been together at the same time in 9 years. And at the time the pic was made, all three of us were company-level commanders (artillery battery, engineer company, signal company). A week later, all three of us had just LD'ed into Iraq......strange, ain't it???

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 Luger PO8
1 Luger Artillery
2 Borchardts with CONSECUTIVE serial numbers. All (to include MP40 and STG44 and the Thompsons) came from Saddam's personal collection. A group of sanctioned collectors (to include FT Stewart's museum director) had discovered them, and they should be in the states by now for distro to the various Army museums, or so I was told was what was going to happen to them.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Outstanding Pics.It would be a damn shame if any of that stuff got destroyed. During my tour we found ways to get stuff back so that it wouldn't be lost forever. 8) 8) :wink: By the way I think we could be cousins, I went to Birmingham Southern. The Thompsons appear to be a cut M-1 and a 1921, is so?

Thanks for sharing, Bren.

·
Banned
145 Posts
to all and Bren,

I am sorry but I had to delete the thumbnails from my website.

I needed the space for a project I am working on that has taken conciderable space on my server package.

Again, Sorry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.