M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Destroying "turned in" firearms.

I just hope that its one of those Chinese knock offs.

Aloha, Mark

·
Registered
308 Posts
Why would they do such an evil thing...

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I don't think they are actually destroying anything, looks more like they are refitting the barrels for their new tactical muzzle brakes.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Those idiots are as dumb as bill clinton.
I would much rather see them cutting up reid, pelosi and the rest of the loony left - it would do more to actually make us safe.

·
"Death From Above"
11,442 Posts
At least they are in full dress wearing white gloves. That makes sense right. Makes me want to take a trip to the PI

·
Registered
102 Posts
Not A Funswitch

I zoomed the bottom pic, & there is no switch or connector. Poly? One can only hope.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Those are real deal gi receivers, they have the cut in the middle of the op rod tab slot. It is a pitty that they don't at least return them to uncle sugar.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Such abuse. For only .10 cents a day you can help feed a poor M14 in a third world country. It will also provide a nice rack for it to sleep in, lubricating shots to keep it healthy and a chance at a quality education at a nearby range. As an added benefit, a picture of your M14 will be mailed to you! Hurry, don't let these poor impoverished weapons lay in their own filth, become dismembered by overzealous dictators or become the poorly cast Jesus' on a tourist table. Only you can make a difference! Call: 1-800-M14-HELL

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I just noticed that all of the human grinders in these pictures are higher ranking Officers. Must be a slow time for their military, not much to do. Where are all the privates? Somebody needs to start a war over there and give these poor Officers something important to do. I heard that if a fight doesn't start soon that the Jeeps and mess kits are next. Who knows, if they run out of stuff to grind over there they may decide to come here and grind up our stuff. Just something else to worry about.

·
Read Only
2,230 Posts
Just in time for the holidays.

such abuse. For only .10 cents a day you can help feed a poor m14 in a third world country. It will also provide a nice rack for it to sleep in, lubricating shots to keep it healthy and a chance at a quality education at a nearby range. As an added benefit, a picture of your m14 will be mailed to you! Hurry, don't let these poor impoverished weapons lay in their own filth, become dismembered by overzealous dictators or become the poorly cast jesus' on a tourist table. Only you can make a difference! Call: 1-800-m14-hell
h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Such abuse. For only .10 cents a day you can help feed a poor M14 in a third world country. It will also provide a nice rack for it to sleep in, lubricating shots to keep it healthy and a chance at a quality education at a nearby range. As an added benefit, a picture of your M14 will be mailed to you! Hurry, don't let these poor impoverished weapons lay in their own filth, become dismembered by overzealous dictators or become the poorly cast Jesus' on a tourist table. Only you can make a difference! Call: 1-800-M14-HELL
Hahaha. Very clever.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there folks I am a long time lurker and this is my first post here. Im now based here in manila,Philippines but im a long time resident of Kansas city. Dont worry folks those cute and cuddly rifles are indeed M14 with the "HAPPY" switch. Those rifles thats being butchered are either confiscated from the communist or muslim rebels and those clowns are doing that for media coverage. 99.8% of the m14's here are fully automatic rifles which are hand-me down after the vietnam war. I am currently helping my friend in running his firing range and gunsmithing shop south of manila. I am working on two M14's here with the Happy switch, a TRW and a WINCHESTER. I have a bunch of photos of the rifle and video of the actual full-auto testfire but I dont know how to post it. GI6

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
danao, Good man! Bet you'd like to bring a few of those back stateside...................also glad you're not a lurker any longer. Go to the welcome subforum and introduce yourself!!

And also what the hey!!! Glad I had my breakfast before I saw that blasphemy.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Those rifles thats being butchered are either confiscated from the communist or muslim rebels. GI6
damn those communist and muslim rebels for getting there greasy hands on our American made battle rifle!
DISHOUT

·
Registered
2 Posts
damn those communist and muslim rebels for getting there greasy hands on our American made battle rifle!
DISHOUT
Not only that I've seen several "slipped in" (smuggled) M14 rifles that doesnt have any markings except a "Lotus" stamped
on the heel or on the left side of the receiver.GI3

1 - 20 of 22 Posts