M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VIENNA TWP., Ohio (WKBN) – An animal activist from the Youngstown area is trying to stop Candywood Golf Course from becoming a wildlife hunting preserve.

The Ohio Department of Natural Resources said Friday that Candywood is in the process of getting its hunting preserve license.

Holly Justice, of Justice Rallies, is organizing a movement and says she won’t go down without her voice being heard.

“It’s just cruel and barbaric,” she said.An animal rights activist is protesting the plan to bring animals to the former Candywood golf course in Vienna for hunting.

After talking to around 20 people who live close to Candywood, she admits some are in favor of the preserve. Others have safety concerns like whether hunters will shoot bullets or arrows.

“It’s the fear of the unknown because we don’t really have any details,” said Jackie Rush of Vienna.
http://wkbn.com/2016/03/20/activist-plans-rally-to-protest-vienna-hunting-preserve/

·
Registered
871 Posts
I shot a nice 130+ 8 point not a 1/2 mile from there. I went by the other day to my brothers and saw the fence posts and wondered what was up. I hope they bring in some Razorbacks. I hear they are good with mustard.

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Funny, let her run into one of those precious dear with her Lexus.
She'll change her tune.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.