M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First came the Garand from CMP about a year and a half ago....Then Came the SA M1A about two weeks ago. Now I just got done ordering a ARMS #18 mount and Super Sniper scope for it.....my wife is NOT happy! But I did sell my AR platforms to help finance the project!! I still love the black rifle but,,,,,I get to see them all the time at work (AD Army) and there is nothing quite like the feel of iron and wood!!GI4XMX

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome, Doc. The first step in curing the problem is admitting you have one GI6. In other words, you've come to the right place to accelerate your M14 acquisitions.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Welcome to the club. My wife of 36 years lost count of how many firearms I owned. The more you acquire the less is the visibility.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Your not alone. Just sold my Browning Citori, a Mauser action, all my spare AR mags, some 1911 parts and my bow (bow is not sold yet), just so I can buy an M14.

Just for measure how bad I got his bug. I've been wanting a Citori since I was 16, finally able to afford one at 48, now at 49 sold it and lost $400 on the deal.

I am leaning towards getting the 7.62mm Firearms group buy. What's on list?

·
Registered
3 Posts
you think you have it bad, I sold my unfired 1979 colt SP1 last week to buy my M1a, when my wife found out (she loves colt) i had to track the guy down last sunday night, drive 50 miles and buy it back. The up side is I get to keep both.

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
What's an AR? GI2

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You will like your Super Sniper..I have a 10x and a 16x. I put the 16 x on my match '14 and walked it out to 1000yrds this summer...ran out of mildots at 760 yrds........Have fun.....Glock

·
Registered
317 Posts
welcome

remeber there is the rule of 2, 2 M1As, 2 ARs, etc, LOL.
My wife just doesn't know what to say GI6
VETTOM III

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Whine, Cry, Moan.....You bunch of Jackwagons !!!.....You don't know what having it bad is !!!!!!

I just sold my gooseneck horse trailer $7200 when new, 3- 50 foot roundpens, $980 each new, 3- M4 carbines $750 each new and unfired, my Leatherwood scope, my 44magnum lever rifle, my 9mm S&W, my 38 snubnose, a .22 pistol, 2-12GA. shotguns, 2- 1851 Navy .44's, and various other items, including my wedding band, my wifes false teeth, and traded the family housecat for a couple G.I. M14 mags.....I spent every penny from all this on......you guessed it....M14's !!!

Now in the infamous words of our Hero "Gunny Ermey", do you Mamby Pamby's want a tissue ?.....Would you like to talk about it and get your feelings out there and share them ?...........Ahhh haha hahah ahhah hahah DI5

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dang Ripsaw,,,,you are the man!!!GI8FRG1

This is my second Super Sniper, I have a 10X on my 223 Varmint rifle (Rem 700P)XMX

·
Registered
17 Posts
You'er exactly right BAMBAN! My wife just shakes her head when I come home with a new addition. She says she wouldn't know a new one from an old one, I keep tellin her she is set for life when I go!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts