M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked UPS tracking and my two Poly's should be arriving today from WARBIRD. They left Greensboro last night @ 10:18 so they should be at the UPS depot when I arrive there this morning. I stoped by yesterday and asked the clerk to hold them. She is one of my customers wife so she understood. I am soooo excited. Will try to post pics nd a review tonight
SHADOW :D :D

·
Forever Remembered - RIP
3,750 Posts
Good deal Shadow, beats waiting for that truck. Looking forward to your pic's. From what I've heard about Tim, they should shoot as good as they look.

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jack,
I feel good about it. Though I just check tracking again and it looks like they slipped through the cracks and actually made it on a truck. Oh well I have to play the waiting game, its killing me oh the agony
SHADOW

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jack
I do have a dog two of em as a matter of fact. Two full grown boxers and a cat that rules the roost. BTW I got the rifles and Warbird did a fine job
Now if I can just get to the range (darn does the agony ever end) 8O
SHADOW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.