M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 808 Posts

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been looking for a Man's Best Friend thread and couldn't find one that fit the bill. So feel free to post pics of your woofers and guard dogs. Ill start the show.

Aspen is my Chocolate lab, Finch is my Mini Pinscher (He recently passed away) and Adi is my trimmed Labradoodle (she is my range partner most trips)

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics of my Chocolate Lab and Labradoodle now that they are a bit older.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah my boy really has bonded with her. She is a great sport too and really puts up with a lot of crap he give her.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
My little Min Pin Chelsea. Darn good watch dog, incredible hearing as she can pick up the sound of our car engines minutes before we arrive home, and one hell of a companion. Bit neurotic and thinks she's 50X bigger than she really is.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here we have Leonidas "Leo", a poorly bred (but still loved) chocolate lab born on Valentine's Day of last year. Just lost him on April first, he learned you can't chase headlights, the hard way.

Then I just got Hera, a Lab Boxer mix, almost five months old, and the best puppy I've had to date. She's my shop greeter (when she's awake) and was Leo's best buddy.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No that is what makes man truly happy, not so much his best friend. But Bacon also makes mans best friend very happy too.

·
Administrator
17,176 Posts

Family picture...

DI5

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
I posted my buddy here awhile back, but both of our feelings got hurt when someone made a comment about "designer dogs" and how that wasn't as macho as a mutt or some crap I don't recall. Most of these dogs look like pure breeds (designer dogs) to me. GI5 GI1

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My first two pups were pound hounds and if it weren't for them my love for dogs wouldn't be as strong as it is. Designer dogs are great and all but personality is really what does it for me and some pure breed dogs just don't have it. Most dogs that had outstanding personalities were mixes. My Chocolate lab isnt a pure bred she is mixed with something else but I cant put my finger on it. She didn't come with papers which shows either.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
My first two pups were pound hounds and if it weren't for them my love for dogs wouldn't be as strong as it is. Designer dogs are great and all but personality is really what does it for me and some pure breed dogs just don't have it. Most dogs that had outstanding personalities were mixes. My Chocolate lab isnt a pure bred she is mixed with something else but I cant put my finger on it. She didn't come with papers which shows either.
Funny you say that, because I often say he's as dumb as a post, they bred the brains right out of him. I still love him though, and he's on guard faithfully every night.

1 - 20 of 808 Posts