M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
I hope you guys had a great time at Perry. I have not been to Camp Perry in a long time ---- I had some great times shooting there through the 1980's ----- on my bucket list to go back.
Getting ready for the Grand American Trap shoot next week ---- have to haul a lot of shells to Sparta.

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,130 Posts
Offical thread for the National Matches at Camp Perry 2016

Good luck to all the members here this year at Camp Perry...

DI5

Reactions: Doc and nf1e

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Yes, good luck in that match coming up.
My crew hunted down the beach finally, my 1st time in lake Erie, we floated for hours. Great day yesterday and I spent too much money.
Great to meet you guys, and great to see everybody.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
I didn't get very many pictures this year. The camera battery went dead on Saturday. I got a few pictures of us all at Bula forge and I got a few pictures from the M1 Garand match. (which will take me a while to upload because they are on my phone.
First Picture left to right Me, Jeff,Busted Knuckles, nf1E, Siefly,TRW1964 and geeck with the bambam barrel barn hat.
I need to get one one of those hats...
Second picture same group except old sarge is in the green shirt.

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,130 Posts
Thanks for the pictures TheShooter & Duce.

DI5

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Here are a few random images I was able to take in-between tasks at some of the matches this year...

Prep-time during the M1 Carbine Match

At the Ready Line for the Springfield Match.

The Firing Line at the Springfield Match.

Old Sarge punching black paper during the Springfield Match.

Pit duty

Ride back

·
Registered
460 Posts
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I like the 2nd to last with Geeck spotting. Looks like you have your own little one man match going on with no targets :) Hope I can shoot again next year.

Reactions: Patchhound
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.