M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had to let everyone know.....This afternoon my brandnew baby grandson was born to my youngest daughter. 8 lbs 11 oz. Supposedly I get to pick out his nickname......oboyoboyoboy....

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha Hawk!

Congratulations!!! Can we call you Gramps now?!? Granpa Hawk! Hey, sounds pretty cool!

But "oboyoboyoboy" might make an usual first name, huh?

You know I'm just kidding!!! Congrats, man! That is very Cool!

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eveyone's fine! Anyone got any ideas for a nickname? No I don'y think that oboyoboyoboy will work either nor babyhawk have to think of somthin cool.....

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dighawaii said:
Aloha Hawk!

Congratulations!!! Can we call you Gramps now?!? Granpa Hawk! Hey, sounds pretty cool!
Actually my grandkids call me PaPa, so I guess if ya hafta it would be PaPa Hawk :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
"Hawkeye" ...

He'll probably have the eyes of a Hawk when he gets ta totin' some iron later on in life and outshoot all of us ... :wink:

Congrats again ... Gramps!

Six

·
Forever Remembered - RIP
3,750 Posts
Hey Pa Pa Hawk; Congratulations on the new addition to your family. My first post over here on your site. I see a lot of familiar names on the member list. 8lbs.11 ozs. , thats a keeper for sure :D . Thanks for having me aboard, the site is a keeper too. Hope alls looking good for ya Hawk.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Grandson,

Hawk,

Please accept my congratulations on your new grandson. You must feel very proud. Take care, and glad everyone's fine.

Darrell
(dperr)

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
THE REAL THINGS THAT MATTER

This is what really matters in life. Everything else is just "STUFF".....SEMPER FI........BIRD DOG

1 - 15 of 15 Posts