M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is good news indeed. I may have to invest in one currently I am using a CED M1 Chronograph which has been replaced by the M2 model, good piece of equipment no problems at all.

Oehler 35P Chronograph is Back! Oehler Resumes Production.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com...hronograph-is-back-oehler-resumes-production/

Oehler Research, Inc. of Austin, Texas has announced that it has resumed production of the vaunted Oehler Model 35P Proof-Channel™ chronograph with printer. Company President Ken Oehler revealed to AccurateShooter.com that his company will produce “at least a couple hundred” model 35P chronographs in a “special run” this year. Production of the Model 43 remains suspended. The first new Model 35P units should ship “in late summer”. Oehler Research is taking orders right now, but Ken said: “we can’t start shipping until all the components are in inventory — end of July at the earliest.”

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Might just have to order one. Thanks for the info !

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Thanks for the head's-up. I've been running a PACT for the last 15 years. Was going to upgrade to the 35P last year, but they quit making them. Now I might have to try again.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Great News!

I'm really happy to hear that. I've been using my Oehler 35 (same, but lacking the printer) that my wife got me for my birthday over ten years ago and was saddened to find out that they had stopped production a few years ago. I even sent to Oehler for a spare skyscreen and sensor as soon as I heard that, fearing the worst. Oehler said that they'd still be servicing the 35 for an indefinite time, but hearing this news has me feeling much better. I've never used a better chrongraph!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have a 35 (not P) and I was saddened to learn that Ohler had stopped making them. Great piece of equipment that I bought about 20 years ago. Glad to see they are back in production.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.