M14 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
If this does make it's way into a courtroom, there should be a stipulation. Require that NO participants in the proceedings have done the same for themselves. That requirement would likely make the whole case go away.

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
175 Posts
I fully agree with getting rid of LaPierre and it's unfortunate that the corrupt leadership gave Dems this opening

·
Registered
160 Posts
This is the NRA in a nutshell.
Good riddance.

“Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.” Eric Hoffer

Hopefully, the next one will be better.

·
Registered
589 Posts
This is the NRA in a nutshell.
Good riddance.

“Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.” Eric Hoffer

Hopefully, the next one will be better.
I don't think now is the time to cut bait.

They need to clean house for sure, but they still are an advantage for gun owners.

We need all the help we can get right now.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
It's a money grab by the State of New York.

If New York succeeds in winning the law suit , ALL the money and assets of the NRA could be put in receivership.

Once the money and assists are in receivership it can be distributed to other non profit groups with "like or similar" interests.

Since the NRA promotes "safety", any other non profit that promotes "safety" could be given the money.

The money and assests could end up in the hands of anti gun groups such as Everytown for Gun Safety.

After all they promote "safety", right?

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
I don't think now is the time to cut bait.

They need to clean house for sure, but they still are an advantage for gun owners.

We need all the help we can get right now.
Yeah we sure do talk about biting off the hand that feeds us.

Reactions: seagiant

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
NRA bashing in light of the onslaught against the 2A is an exercize in mental masturbation. How about spending a little time bashing the POS Democraps?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts