M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Hi,
Never stop your Enemy when they are screwing themselves!!!
20200726_105039.jpg

·
Civilian Non-Combatant
919 Posts
All of that ^^and deBlazio jst announced multiple "Check Points" to control Corona Virus.

My father came here in the thirties to get away from this sort of thing. Half the family that stayed didn't survive the war.

Reactions: 300D2.5Turbo

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
New york and the broad who started this law suit can go straight to hell. How bout taking the guns away from Burn loot murder.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I have no sympathy for NYAG but LaPierre is not on my good guy list if he's been skimming or more like shoveling millions of NRA funds to himself
While the apparent behavior is certainly wrong, that would be a crime of the individual, one of embezzlement, for which the disbanding of an organization is entirely unjustifiable and so far as I know, unprecedented.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
This would seem to be a very slippery slope for the Dems to tread regarding a precedence for some of their own favorite organizations.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
The NRA has so many unfixable problems IMO. The charter is a mess and it'll be an uphill battle for the giant, bloated board to figure out what if any powers they have to fix it.

That ballot they send out every year? That's a list of people forwarded from the selection committee. Selection committee is chosen by the execs.

Wayne has been stuffing his pockets and whistling happily while steering the ship onto the rocks (when not on vacation on the NRA dime that is). That big effort to unseat him 3 years ago pretty much shows exactly who Wayne reports to and who he's accountable to (hint: nobody).

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Wayne this NRA that blah blah
you guys should be more focused on defeating the Democrats this November have you seen the new biden proposed gun control?

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
We'll need an effective lobbying group then. Did the NRA do anything recently for VA? FL? WA? Yep. Came in after the fight was over and tried to say they made a difference.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
We'll need an effective lobbying group then. Did the NRA do anything recently for VA? FL? WA? Yep. Came in after the fight was over and tried to say they made a difference.
the gun community is being CRIPPLED by these law suits. Remington filed bankruptcy from them...
The gun owners need to grow some balls and stand together and stop these anti gun politicans before its to late. These anti gun people wont be happy until we have to defend our home with a spatula and a dildo. So there going sue us to death.

·
Registered
188 Posts
NRA leadership set themselves up for this and they should’ve seen it coming sooner or later. They have done us no favors lately. I am a lifetime member but the only reason I haven’t left is that they’re still the strongest 2A lobbying group out there. But my patience is very thin with them.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have been a member of the NRA for over 35 plus years. In the time that I have been a member, the organization has become at times self serving.

I still believe in the organization, but not the hierarchy operating it at the moment. And the State of New York see's the infighting and knows that the moment might be now where there is weakness from within.

There needs to be a cleansing of the organization if it is to survive. It may also be cheaper to move to another State, which should have happened 20 years ago. And now with all the new owners of self defense firearms a membership drive to either the NRA or to pick one, the GOA, to begin a multi front battle. After all New York is not in great financial stability itself. A tort from the United States of America to the State of New York will break their financial back.

·
Forum Jester
7,093 Posts
nra fires back

Reactions: wiz1997 and jkv45

·
Registered
589 Posts
While the apparent behavior is certainly wrong, that would be a crime of the individual, one of embezzlement, for which the disbanding of an organization is entirely unjustifiable and so far as I know, unprecedented.
I agree - you wouldn't go after the entire organization, just the individual.

All politics, nothing else could motivate such ridiculous behavior.

These people are out of line and don't know the laws. They make it up as they go, with total disregard for established laws or even Constitutions. It's the Democratic way.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
The NRA is still the 800 pound gorilla in the room, despite all of their short comings. What you are seeing is the Democrats trying to bankrupt the NRA - the organization itself has done noting wrong, same cannot be said for some individuals. Taking the NRA to court means it has to spend legal funds to defend the organization rather than use those same funds to lobby in Washington. It probably will not go anywhere other than tying up their defense team so they cannot defend other frivolous suits in other areas of the country. I may not be happy with the NRA of late like most here, but they are still the strongest pro 2A organization.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts