M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read the overarching be it all pdf on the forum regarding scope bases, as well as hundereds of threads ... that being said I was looking for thoughts from the way more experianced poeple of the forum out there about this item I saw on Numrich. Rifle in question is a MA9222 (loaded walnut w/carbon).

Scope base in question:
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Detail.aspx?pid=984860&filter=m14&catid=0

DONT COMMENT ON PRICE, I have come to terms with the fact that I am going to probably go with a A.R.M.S. 18 or Sadlack. Though the fact that it is a 4-point, with a valley in the center to use the iron sights did catch my attention.

Thanks ahead of time for any comments or thoughts.
Salamander

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, ...

Added pictures of his latest model which has 4 position vertical adjustments and lightning cuts. Still made of Sterrett tool steel and has a baked parkerized finish.
Thank you very much, looks interesting. I will have to go read upon it, even if I dont end up buying one. Looks like it gets the job done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone, great input from multiple view points. Even one new item i had never seen or heard!

I was going to do this this month, but the A/C on the house just crapped out so it will be a couple months before I am in the spending mood again. <run photo review from end of Hangover 2>.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.