1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Hard to get a holster IMO!

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
these guys are like those upperclassmen for whom the school had to instigate strict rules thus ruining fun for later generations.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Interesting piece of history. Nowadays you would also have to hang a flashlight and laser off the forward grip...

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
Actually it was Prohibition that ruined it, all those Revenuers had to have a job doing something when it ended. God forbid we ever shrink the goverments workforce.

Interesting 1911 variation. Not sure how practical.

·
Registered
79 IHC Scout II, 74 VW Bug class 11 look a like
6,712 Posts
I seem to recall seeing a picture of one of those in the hands of one of the rebels Castro had with him when Cuba fell.
I would rather have a Beretta M93R...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_93R
AKA "Little lighting", I already have "Big Thunder"

Casey

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
The 1934 shootout was at the Little Bohemia Lodge in Manitowish Waters Wisconsin. The FBI did succeed in killing civilians leaving the lodge, but the gangsters got away. This is the first time I have heard that a Lebman modified firearm was used there.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Hard to get a Holster for it!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ive seen a guy with a broken sear in his 1911 go full auto at the range. It was unintended of course and I think he had to check his drawers after.

That foregrip is definitely illegal on a pistol in California.

What a freedom to be able to walk into a gunshop and order or have made a full auto. If you can afford it.

·
Banned
2,951 Posts
I want one! Just because.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Ive seen a guy with a broken sear in his 1911 go full auto at the range. It was unintended of course and I think he had to check his drawers after.

That foregrip is definitely illegal on a pistol in California.

What a freedom to be able to walk into a gunshop and order or have made a full auto. If you can afford it.
That was most likely a broken disconnector....or he did a poor job of stoning the sear and/or mating it to the disconnector. Saw it happen several times with USGI 1911 45 Pistols.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts