M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone , RCMP reported a couple of days ago the shooter in NS withdrew 475,000$ in cash from bank , How is that possible that amount of money?
Isn't that interesting these days you can find the reality in the Hollywood movies?
Just to let you know guys , The RCMP have a secure system if anyone withdrew or deposit $10k cash his name will print in the system and inspector will take a look at his financial and criminal history the same day , carrying $10K cash in hands in Canada is not a crime but you have to prove where it came from and have a reason to carry that amount of cash.

remind me Jack Reacher movie , years ago impotent people were terrorized and killed by a shooter , too many conspiracy created , then instead of those shooting we saw many important people died in car or airplane accidents , now it's been 10 years important people are dying from mass shooting . shooter burned a couple of houses ( maybe to terminate the evidence of one of the victims ) we don't know but all I know for sure is something was behind of this shooting story , I can say at least Mental health was't the case , more than 18 hours Police didn't report anything and we don't know if he was told must wait in the gas station wait for someone so they can kill him and closing the case ,

Think about it , he could be an undercover cop , he had access to police equipment , he received 475000$ from unknown source , He was enjoying driving a police car for a day in the city , and a good reason to ban battle rifles,

come on ,

interesting part :

There is no Canadian Media and press ask question about $475k from the government and Justin Trudeau , Corrupted government .

I don't believe in Mass shooting anymore ,

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
In the US, if you're carrying too much (open to interpretation) cash, to a gun show, car show, motorcycle show or swap meet, it can be confiscated without due process. It's up to you to prove you weren't using it for something illegal (open to interpretation), on you own dime.
The very first act of a purported Originalist and chumpion of the Right, was to uphold this thievin unconstitutional practice, AKA Asset Forfeiture.
'Course without it, we'd have never
won the War on some Drugs.

·
Registered
10,735 Posts
The Bank Secrecy Act of 1970 has required banks to report to the IRS any cash deposits or withdrawals in excess of $10k. This is to curtail money laundering. Most countries have since adopted the same policy.

As to conspiracy theories, I have always felt that the 1971 hijacking of Northwest Orient 305 was staged by the government to force metal detectors and such on Airports, which came about the following year. Too many things surrounding that event went smoothly, as opposed to some of the actual terrorists hijackings of the same period. :oops:

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
naw..........such a thing could never have happened on Dicky's watch

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
Silly me, I've always thought that the hijacking in '71 had something to do with a secret deal with aliens for technology...

:alien::alien::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 300D2.5Turbo

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,202 Posts
If I had $475,000 I'd throw a giant party, not worry about violence. Why in the hell would you want to shoot anyone if you have that much cash. Just take a couple years off and chill by your pool, or go to Vegas a bunch of times or retire if people are making you that pi$$ed off. Not condoning it, but if he had a big beef with someone he coulda had them snuffed by some street assasin for 5% of his withdrawl. People don't make sense.
m14brian

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that he was paid off to murder those people

·
Registered
512 Posts
One. It's Canada. Two. Dude either has pull or knows people that allows that kind a thing. Third. They didn't notice this until Monday? Glad US isn't the only country with lazy paper pushers.

Canada got liberal media that spins or sit on news that may affect the lefty prime minster? Imagine that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts