Somebody is going to Hell over that.GI4

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I just barfed a little bit...

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
What is really scary is that the persons responsible for that feel totally justified in wanting the destruction of millions of more firearms to protect us from ourselves. They walk among us now.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Idiots!!! The gov. was scrounging to find M1a's to issue to Designated marksmen when I was in the Army. They were even asking some police forces to give the rifles back that the idiots gave them. And they do this to the greatest battle rifle ever made. SadGI4

·
Registered
82 Posts
Still has some good parts to build with.

Not too bad of a deal.
I was thinking the same thing. Sad thing ...but think about the bright side. Nothing can be done about the bad, move on .

·
Registered
749 Posts
My thoughts too..A shear would have made short work of it. I've never seen one demilled whole/un assembled like that.
You and Hawk nailed it, it's an assembled fantasy piece! The stocks were removed.........you would never shove wood into a metal sheer. If you look closely the location and even the angle of the cuts are different on all the pieces.

Cass

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I would have thought that demilling would have involved cutting it not ripping it like that, like stated something does not look quite right but with that said truly still a shame

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
We have the technology to rebuild it, just like the million dallar man. We can make it better, stronger, and more accurate.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think Dante needs to add a new level to hell ! But there are some salvagable parts on there ......and it deserves to go to a good home .

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
There just has to be a special place reserved in the hottest nether regions of Hades, for the fools responsible for such senseless crimes against humanity.

7th

1 - 20 of 28 Posts