M14 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
My friend ordered a barrel and can't get a hold of him to see when it ships.

I ordered one as well and he told me to wait and check after April 22nd

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
He did get back to me, and said it would go out that weekend, and it did, according to the USPS e-mail I got. I'll go check my mailbox tomorrow!

I don't know if he's all the way home-home or not. He did say he was in the middle of tracking. I didn't inquire as to tracking what. I figured if he wanted to elaborate, he would, and he did not. GI1.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Announcements and Updates

There are a couple of announcements I am able to make now that things are underway. I cannot be too precise on dates, but I am still on orders awaiting a final MOB order for later this year. I'm not back in the shop except some weekends.

1. As some of you are aware, there was a SNAFU with a Distributorship agreement last August as well as an issue with a barrel we designed and subsequently made its way to market. This is now public information so it can be stated that as a result of this dispute, our companies filed a lawsuit against various entities and other parties in an attempt to protect our business. There is no point in expounding on this at this time and it does not need to be a topic of discussion on this forum. It's a simple fact and is publicly available information should anyone desire to know more. The update is that we are getting back on our feet after this and working to re-establish our supply chain.

2. Our shop will be accepting new M14 work as soon as we have added an additional responsible person to the federal firearms license. As soon as he is added, our shop can begin accepting shipments for rifle work while I am away. He will be my voice and the conduit for all product and services during my absence. He's a very capable person with many years running his own successful business. JD and Ed will be working in the shop so our lead-time on services should be improving dramatically. For those of you that do not know, we've had the same two armorers working here for nearly a 10 years and six years respectively. These individuals are top notch. Their experience combined with the very precise machining equipment and tooling in our shop, make us a one stop shop for all your M14 needs. We can turn barrels, thread muzzles, precisely chamber barrels, weld, fabricate and we even make our own line of stocks. As soon as he and I formalize an agreement, I will introduce him here and let him make his introduction.

3. We are still honoring our previous agreements with LRB and all customers who have a Wolfe barrel shipped to LRB for installation will receive a significant discount on these barrels to be installed by LRB on their new M25 or M14 receivers. Right now, LRB is our go to receiver for all new builds. They've made significant improvements to their newly designed M25 and we are looking forward to seeing LRBs on the bench again. Over the 10 years we were building on LRB receviers, we saw less than a few returned. That's quite a record of quality control.

4. Openly Trolling a member of the Forum: ROE #7 Trolling
Posting controversial topics with the intent of, or anticipated result of, baiting other users into an emotional response will not be tolerated. Do not disrupt normal, on-topic discussion.

5. We are doing a deployment barrel sale over the next two weeks. We just received the latest batch of our match standard weight 5r/20 barrels from nitriding. There is simply no better barrel for precision, longevity, durability and weight-wise this barrel shoots like a medium weight, but is only slightly heavier than a standard weight. Pound for pound it's the best all around option we have for mixed use. We will also be including our 5r/20 modified medium, but quantities are limited on these. Coupon code is "MOB2020" It will be active at 1800 today.

6. Krieger barrels using our chamber: I will not be able to accept orders for Krieger barrels using our chamber. These come to us 100% un-chambered and it's a very long process for me to set these up in our lathe and cut them from scratch. We have one in the cue now, and that will be the last for some time to come.
Lastly, I just want to let all of you know, it has been my privilege to build M14 rifles for you over the last 11 years. It has flown by!

I have made some mistakes and sent some rifles out that were not 100% perfect, but I appreciate all of you that worked with me to help you make it right. I have also not been as available for phone calls and email responses as I should be. I've tried to do too much and it's been an evolving process.

Over the last 11 years, this has been the primary means by which I have provided for my family. You all have been so damn supportive and we are thankful.

I know most of you by name and many of you by where you live and what you do for a living. It's an amazing community and I have been extremely blessed to have had this opportunity thus far. Thank you all!

·
Premium Member
7,722 Posts
Jon its great to hear from you. I have work for you guys if you can find a slot for me.

You take care, oh it looks like my youngest, you met him will be going to Poland for a year courtesy of the US Army.

Ren

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

Looking forward to you getting back up to speed.

Appreciate you taking the effort to push through the jam.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
good to hear from you. I have a complete build for you when you can take more work. Best wishes for you and your business Mr. Wolfe

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Great men build great rifles guys!

Reactions: MeatyMac

·
Registered
837 Posts
Jon,

Thanks for the update. Once you are able to accept new jobs, in your absence will your armorers be able to do a bedding job for a Brookfield stock liner? I’m looking to get the liner bedded in a McMillan M2A stock for a 6.5 Creedmoor build. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Yes

Jon,

Thanks for the update. Once you are able to accept new jobs, in your absence will your armorers be able to do a bedding job for a Brookfield stock liner? I’m looking to get the liner bedded in a McMillan M2A stock for a 6.5 Creedmoor build. Thanks.
Yes, we'd be glad to handle your project.

You can reach us at [email protected]

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.