M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled off the Norc barrel today and spun on the 1961 Winn barrel, SA bolt, HRA op rod, threw it in a USGI Woodstock I had on hand, and used the Norc handguard as my usgi one was loose . I'll fix it up and throw a coat of paint on it. Put the M14.ca scope mount on and will throw a spare scope on once I have a chance and will take it out and shoot asap. Had great lug contact, no lapping needed.

·
Premium Member
21,112 Posts
Nice.
Now , is that the Canadian way to sling an M-14? I mean , the keeper is backwards and no sling clip on the butt.
How does the CA optics mount work for you?

Semper Fi
Art

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice.
Now , is that the Canadian way to sling an M-14? I mean , the keeper is backwards and no sling clip on the butt.
How does the CA optics mount work for you?

Semper Fi
Art
No, sling came on stock and I have not slung it :) , I will fix it..
The optic mount came on the donor reciever, and so I quick put it back on before snapping a couple of pictures. I have used one before on a precious Chicom M14 I had, while they are a tad high even with low rings they are a solid mount, don't like sacrificing the irons though. My NM has the arms 18 mount for this exact reason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.