M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in gun's for 20years,was a bushmaster armor but did not get it renewed.I Just got a new SA loaded m1a,I love it I think all of my ar's is going to collect dust now.I have got a lot of goodies for it on the way going to make it a long range shooter. I do need some help any one know of a armor the can glass bed it a round Indiana ?
thanks
cookie

·
Administrator
17,411 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Cookie.

DI5

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Welcome from Texas, cookie. I don't know of any armorers up there . I wouldn't let just any gunsmith touch my rifles, way too many self proclaimed "Experts" . For some real pro's with the M14/M1A check out the gunsmiths on this site. I'd trust them. I'd much rather ship and get it done right ,the first time

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Welcome from Southern IL.

·
Registered
426 Posts
...and a welcome from Indianapolis

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
There are a ton of things you can do to a standard stock to improve accuracy so my suggestion would be to shoot the rifle with a know gold standard ammo to get a base on the accuracy then start looking into mods.

And Welcome !!

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum neighbor! Glad to have ya aboard and congrats on your first M14 type.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you all for welcome me on. glad to see a lot of people from Indiana on here, I can't put my phone down I am on the site reading up on all the good info.
thanks again
cookie

1 - 20 of 31 Posts