M14 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Im sounding off from the heart of the communist left coast of this great nation, Los Angeles.

I purchased my M1A last year. Its a beautiful example of a walnut/blue Springfield M1A National Match.

Shes a great shooter, but unfortunately I have only been able to get her out to the range once since I bought her. Though when I did get her out she managed 1/2MOA with 'OK' glass atop an A.R.M.S. mount.

I own many guns, but this one instantly found its way into my heart.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, SVThuh, if the M1A as found a way into your heart how come you only have one after a year? MCORPS1 MCORPS1 I know that you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome aboard, SVThuh, if the M1A as found a way into your heart how come you only have one after a year? MCORPS1 MCORPS1 I know that you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-
Being laid off and starting your own business takes all the gun money out of a budget... Almost. I picked up the M1A just 2 days after I was laid off (paid for it 10 days prior though) and I have purchased a nice FN SLP shotgun as well. The rest of the money has gone to the business.

Once the economy/my business has picked up I will be more than likely picking up a SOCOM II.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Great handle

Commiefornia...I'm writing that down. Welcome to the polar opposite of that! DI5

1 - 14 of 14 Posts