M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the list (as far as signing on) but have been reading it for six years and it spured me into buying an M1A National Match 5 years ago. I'm the VP of a local Fish and Game club (with 320 members) and we hold precision rifle shoots, trap shooting, pistol range, archery course over 5 acres, and a decent club house to rent for functions. I'm becoming more retired now as I approach 70, so there's time to ask questions and post some of my answers when I have decent input. I've run a welding and blacksmithing shop for 58 years and have done machine work, millwright work, and a lot of rigging on many of the projects I've built over the years. As a boy I ran the trap range at a local shooting range and did all the reloading for the club - to earn money for my first car........so that puts me reloading for about 50 years and I have gotten back into it heavily recently for shotgun, pistol, and rifle. I've enjoyed the threads on reloading, great primer, powder, and pill combinations I've seen posted over the years here and look forward to sharing some of the combinations that are working for me more recently in our precision shoots.
Ralph Sproul - Bear Hill Blacksmith
www.bearhillblacskmith.com

·
Administrator
17,874 Posts
Welcome on board Ralph, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week. I hope that you can keep reading the forum for six more years.

·
Premium Member
8,155 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Super Moderator
3,655 Posts
Welcome from Roswell, Georgia - you have skills that many may not appreciate, but I do for sure!

Looking forward to your participation.

M1Army

·
Premium Member
8,155 Posts
Op! I second M1Army's comments for sure

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
17,291 Posts
Welcome in from SoCal! I lurked for 2 years, I should've joined up immediately, good group of guys here! GITEN
m14brian

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome from Nevada!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Welcome aboard. May try to pick your brain about shotshell reloading as I have just started into that. 12ga and 20ga with an old Pacific 120 for 12 and a Texan for the 20. Been sticking with "APPROVED" loads so far but don't always have the right wads, primers, or hulls.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts