M14 Forum banner

NM Trigger groups.

980 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  warbird
Just wondering where I can purchase a NM trigger set(2 stage?) for my Polytech M14. And would this be a drop in replacement?

Thanks.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
572 Posts
Me, fulton armory, I beleive Warbird can do one in a hurry for you, smith enterprise.

Just to name a few. :D

About any of the reputable smiths can do it on yours or provide one for you.

Yes it is a pretty much drop in replacement. I kinda prefer to fit them to the rifle but it is not completely necessary. It helps though.

· Banned
572 Posts
They are all 2 stage just the NM mods done to a m14 trigger make it break cleaner, eliminate creep, polish all the needed parts, and reduce the 2nd stage breaking weight to about 4.5 pounds. It is best done to a well used trigger. Lots of reasons for that.

· Banned
572 Posts
And Warbird can probably beat me on turnaround right now for a trigger job. I get mine as I need them from LRB and don't normally stock them. I can discuss prices privately but really I am sure Warbird can do it faster if you are in a hurry. My turn around is nearing 3 weeks as it is right now. I am still a weekend gunsmith. He's full time. If you don't mind a short wait you can email me though OK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.