M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went home for the holidays and while digging around I found the stock that my Springfield Armory M1A National Match came seated in. I figured one of you on here may have a use for it, since I only own one M1A and it's been in an EBR chassis ever since one week after I bought the rifle.

It's never been used, not even shot once. I'm looking to sell the stock, the hand guard, front band, and op rod guide. Basically everything that I didn't need for the EBR. What is pictured is exactly the items for sale.

Asking $50 for everything here PLUS shipping and handling. I have PayPal, Zelle, USAA, and Facebook pay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
The synthetic stocks weren’t on NM guns. They were bedded in heavy walnut stocks and the marines used McMillan stocks. The front band on a NM was unitized with the gas cylinder. Your selling a standard m1a stock, with handguard op rod guide and front band correct?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The synthetic stocks weren’t on NM guns. They were bedded in heavy walnut stocks and the marines used McMillan stocks. The front band on a NM was unitized with the gas cylinder. Your selling a standard m1a stock, with handguard op rod guide and front band correct?
I must have got a bad deal when I bought the rifle because my barrel is stamped NM but this is the stock it came in. I do have a NM flash hider but not the walnut stock or unitized gas cylinder, hmmmmm.

Edit: Now you've got my curiosity. Is there a website where I can lookup my serial number to confirm what model I have?

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
You have a loaded model with a NM front sight and reamed flash hider, NM trigger, NM barrel either SS or parkerized, and a standard non hooded rear sight. Your fine. The setup you are selling at 50 bucks is a very good deal. Stock is normally 110 handguard in black is 50 op rod guide is 20 and front band is 15 so 195 to buy new for 50 bucks hell i might buy it

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have a loaded model with a NM front sight and reamed flash hider, NM trigger, NM barrel either SS or parkerized, and a standard non hooded rear sight.
That sounds exactly right, thanks for the clarification!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts