M14 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have three of these available. All new, never mounted, still in plastic. Will be shipping in USPS small flat rate box. Paypal gift or fees covered by you but will gladly take MO or cashier's check. If photos are necessary I can provide them, but they are just like every other ner DCSB you've seen.

Yours if you need one...GI1

Edit - shipping in USPS cushioned envelope

·
Registered
381 Posts
I hope perspective buyers are verifying you're on the up and up before sending you money.

No offence but with a few of the post bumpers that have been on here lately and ripping people off I'd be cautious.

I suggest a picture of the product with today's newspaper for verification before I sent you a penny.

Stephen

·
Registered
131 Posts
If you're not comfortable buying from me then you are not obliged to, but that you feel the need to CENSOREDGI on my ad when you have absolutely no evidence that my character is poor or that I'm not honest is unwarranted and unappreciated. Please stay out of my thread!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hunting hawk may need to step in on this but posting negative comments about another's sale is not something you not should do. How he sells and what he sells for is his business and not your issue. Bump because I have bought things from guys here with little or no feedback and have had no problems.

·
Registered
13 Posts
sage ebr dcsb mount

T o the cry baby that was worried about getting ripped off, I just received my mount that I bought from SHAWN on this site. He is selling the mount at a very good price, very good person to buy from. If somebody is looking for a mount I would highly recommend that you buy the last 1 that he has for sale.
Thanks again SHAWN for a smooth transaction and fast shipment.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Received a pristine Sage scope mount. Shawn is good to go. Deal with confidence and disregard the comments by Lurch 13. Shawn is on his A game. Thanks for a great deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts