M14 Forum banner
2K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  rbh350 
#1 ·
My name is Byron, and I have wanted an M1/M14 ever since I was a kid. carrying the M14 in Iraq was kind of a dream come true for me. But the company choosing to part with them was a bit of a bummer upon redeployment. Bought one of my own though. Problem solved. I'm already working on making it my own. When I bought it, she had a beautiful walnut stock, but i scooped up an old USGI fiberglass because I would just feel terrible going to work on it with a dremel. I sanded the fiberglass stock down then hit it up with a coat of primer, 2 coats of camo green, then 3 coats of matte finish. hope you guys like the pics. Once I figure out how to post them. AIRBORNE.OLIVEHELME

#3 ·
Hoo-Ah Buddy! Welcome to out place and thank you for your Service!

#7 ·
I was thinking about the USCG muzzle break. I've been doing some research on it and it seems like a good buy. It all comes down to hiding the flash or eliminating muzzle rise. Bayonet lug would be pretty sweet though.

#11 ·
What a beaut. Kept it simple, looks awesome, love the stock, gives it that dark and mysterious look.

#13 · (Edited)
Nice rifle. Maybe look to smith enterpises for a good muzzle break. Or I believe the company that makes the rogue bullpup stock has some as well.
Welcome to the site.

#17 ·
Welcome from E. Kentucky.

#24 ·
Welcome from NE OH, nice rifle & thanks for your service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.